Default Font Size Icon

Frequently Asked Questions

You would be eligible for services and may receive accommodations through the student access office if you:

  • Have a physical, mental or sensory impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities:
  • Are perceived to have such an impairment;
  • Have a record of such impairment or have an abnormal condition that is medically recognizable or diagnosable.