Where can I get an application?
CAMP will begin accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year starting October 1st, 2022.
You may pick up an application for CAMP by visiting the CAMP office in Wells Hall, room 1060, on the Wenatchee campus. You may also download the application by clicking on the link below in the 'Application Process' section.
Applications are reviewed as they are received. We will accept applications until spots are filled.
For questions, please contact CAMP Recruiter. Contact information below.
Down below you will find the documents needed to complete the CAMP admissions process:
- Complete a CAMP Application
- Request Evaluation Form to be completed and sent to email@example.com by school counselor, teacher, coach, or supervisor.
- Please provide High school or GED transcript (unofficial) to CAMP. Running Start students, please submit unofficial WVC transcript as well.
- Eligibility documentation (certificate of eligibility from the Migrant Education Program or Employer Verification Form
- FAFSA completion confirmation with EFC (expected family contribution). Apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
*CAMP is 100% funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Migrant Education: www2.ed.gov/programs/camp/index.html