Facilities & Equipment
Designed exclusively for the Wenatchee Valley College campus community, the Student Recreation Center offers many features to help make your choice of activity safe and enjoyable. Here's what you can expect at the Student Recreation Center.
Student Recreation Center
- Cardio area
- Free weights
- Core training area
- Selectorized strength training circuit
- Yoga/Pilates studio
- Two basketball courts with partition.
- Equipment for badminton, volleyball, pickleball, indoor soccer, dodgeball, and spikeball.
- Safe and secure day-use rentable lockers.
Strength & Cardio Equipment
- Free weights include; multi-use power racks, cable machines, Absolo, TRX, kettle bells, dumb bells, and a variety of medicine balls.
- Selectorized strength training circuit that targets all major muscle groups.
- 20 pieces of cardio equipment, including treadmills, stair climbers, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, row machines, recumbent bikes, and Jacobs Ladder.
- Knowledgeable and trained staff to assist you with machine adjustments and proper weight training technique.
Other Recreational Facilities & Services
Outdoor Sport Courts
- Two outdoor basketball courts.
- Located between Smith Gymnasium and Student Rec Center
- Multipurpose field
- Located behind the Student Rec Center.
- Racquetball courts available during select hours
- Located in Smith Gymnasium