WVC Foundation At A Glance
The Wenatchee Valley College Foundation envisions an educated, inclusive, prosperous, and healthy community.
The Wenatchee Valley College Foundation provides equitable access to education and invests in student success through philanthropy.
- Remove academic barriers.
- Strengthen environments of learning.
- Encourage investment of an educated community.
For the 2020-21 academic year, the foundation provided over $720,000 in funding to support WVC. This includes:
- $334,000 in scholarships
- $15,000 in direct student support, including support for ASWVC, DREAMers, and emergency assistance
- $51,000 to support faculty and staff professional development and awards
- $188,000 in programmatic support designated for specific departments
- $30,000 as an unrestricted gift to the college to fund new technology, faculty and staff training, building maintenance and any other miscellaneous expenses associated with the overall advancement of WVC.
When you make a gift to the WVC Annual Fund, the college's most urgent needs are identified and funds are allocated appropriately. You may also choose to designate your gift specifically for scholarships.
In order to ensure operational stability and help defray administrative costs, a fee of 5% will be assessed on all designated and non-endowed gifts made to the Wenatchee Valley College Foundation effective July 1, 2015.
To learn more about other ways of giving, such as stocks, bequests, or trusts, click here.
We periodically publish spotlights of students, faculty, and staff. See their stories here.
Yes! Rachel Evey, executive director, is happy to take you on a tour of campus. To schedule a tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, the Wenatchee Valley College Foundation was incorporated in 1973 and is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation organized under Washington law. Tax ID 23-7319272.