How to Pay Online
Accesing the Credit Card Payment System
The credit card payment system can be accessed in two ways:
- During Web Registration: Click on the Pay by Credit Card link. The Credit Card Authorization screen is displayed.
- From the Student Kiosk Menu: Click on the Credit Card Payment link. The Credit Card Payment Login screen is displayed. Continue to the login information below.
Go to the Paying Tuition and Fees page for other payment options.
Using the Credit Card Payment Login Screen
- Type your Student Identification Number (SID) in the SID field on the Credit Card
Payment Login screen.
- Type your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the PIN field
- From the Select Quarter drop-down list, choose one of the options.
- Click the Get Charges button. One of the following events will occur:
- Outstanding charges: If you have any outstanding charges (or you have outstanding charges associated with the specific quarter you selected), the Credit Card Authorization form is displayed. Go below to Entering Credit Card Information.
- No outstanding charges: If you have no outstanding charges (or you have no outstanding charges associated with the specific quarter you selected), the message "Zero Balance Due" is displayed. To return to the Main Menu, click on Back to Main Menu.
- Credit due: If you have a credit due, the message "Credit Balance Due" is displayed and you will be directed to contact the business office regarding the credit. To return to the Main Menu, click on Back to Main Menu.
Entering Credit Card Information
- From the Credit Card Authorization screen, in the Name on Card field, type the name
as it appears on the credit card.
- In the Statement Name: First and Last fields, type the name exactly as it appears
on the credit card statement, even if it is the same as the name you typed in the
Name on Card field.
- In the Billing Street Address field, type the billing street address information associated
with the credit card (do not type city or state information).
- In the Billing Zip Code field, type the zip code of the billing address.
- In the Credit Card Number field, type the credit card number.
- In the optional Verify # field, type the three-digit verification number that appears
on the back of the credit card. For more information about the verification number,
click on Info.
- In the Expiration Date field, select the month and year the credit card will expire.
- In the optional E-mail Address field, type the registrant's e-mail address.
- To complete the transaction, click on Charge my Credit Card. One of the following
events will occur:
- Approved transaction: A screen will display a message saying that the transaction is being processed. If the transaction is approved, a Transaction Approved screen will display a total of your credit card charges and your bank reference number. Print this page for your records. To return to the Main Menu, click on Back to Main Menu.
- Denied transaction: A screen will display a message saying that the transaction is
being processed. If the transaction is denied, a Transaction Denied screen will display
a message explaining the denial.
- To enter your credit card information again, click on Try Again. The CREDIT CARD PAYMENT LOGIN screen will be displayed.
- To return to the Main Menu, click on Back to Main Menu
Note: If you leave any fields blank while filling out the authorization form, the message "Missing field" will appear next to each blank field. Enter information into the fields as indicated and click Charge My Credit Card again.