Before you start filming make sure you understand the requirement of your assignment. It will save a significant amount of time, frustration and your video will be better for it. For example:
- Know what you are trying to achieve with your video.
- Know what you want to film
- Know your location, audience and resources you need to accomplish your goals
- Remove unnecessary steps to simplify your project
- Check out equipment you need (Equipment Checkout Procedures)
- Editing Station Reservation Procedures
Whether you are a beginner or experienced, if you would like to create a video for your class or a research project and are looking for instruction, advice and information there is help for you. For example, you can schedule an 1-hour consultation with Electronic Media Producer. Contact for help: