Attention: Applications for the 2017-2018 RN to BSN program are now closed. Application information for the 2018-2019 academic year will be coming soon.
- Transcripts from all post-secondary education programs.
- Including AD Program (upload unofficial transcript - official transcript will be submitted after admission).
- Professional reference (academic or supervisor within the last year).
- Two admissions essays:
- What are your professional goals and how do you believe that obtaining a BSN will impact or improve your future practice? (max 500 words)
- Describe the most pressing healthcare needs in rural North Central Washington, and identify how you might address those needs as a BSN-prepared nurse (max 500 words)
- Pay application fee of $35 to the cashier's office (Wenatchi Hall).