- Have completed a Licensed Practical Nursing program with a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 or higher.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA earned in every nursing course.
- 60 credits of general education requirements, including:
- Current unencumbered LPN licensure in Washington State, or can receive licensure by start of the program.
Submit official copies of all college transcripts to WVC. More information on submitting transcripts can be found here.
You will upload copies of the following with your application:
- A current resume/CV.
- Two admissions essays:
- What are your professional goals and how do you believe that obtaining a BSN will impact or improve your future practice? (max 1000 words)
- All students can contribute to the creation of a diverse and inclusive environment when diversity is defined most broadly. Whether by a personal attribute, characteristic, culture, experience, or behavior please tell us how you believe you will contribute to the diversity of North Central Washington and the nursing profession. (max 1000 words)
- If applicable, you will need to provide proof of:
- Healthcare experience
- Military experience/veteran status
- Experience in a rural setting
- Certified Medical Interpreter
- International experience